Featured Banner Image

Featured Banner Image

Monday, September 6, 2010

... And Grows

I got this note from very recent grad Ty Richards (BFA 2010) today and thought I'd pass it along to you all.


"Israel (Izzy) Lindsay Richards was born last monday August 30th at 7:14pm. She was 8 lbs. 12 ounces and 21.5" long. She's by far the most beautiful baby I've ever seen (I'm not biased or anything...). Emily & I love being parents, and Izzy makes it easy for us too. She is a good baby - good sleeper, good eater, and good pooper. Can't wait to take her up to school to meet all her future professors."--Ty

Congratulations to you and Emily, Ty. I can't wait to meet Izzy. I hope I am still around when she gets to design school so I can make her do 1,000,000 thumbnails due the next day, and tell her stories about her old man.