Featured Banner Image

Featured Banner Image

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cool Type Talk

This was sent to me by some kind designer, but I have discarded the original e-mail so I can't give credit where it is due. None-the-less, this is a really interesting and fun link.
 
"No font day would be complete without some inspiring words of advice and expertise from designers specializing in the word of type, font and lettering design. Last week, I set out with my camera to interview some of my favorite local artists who work with letters. I was thrilled to sit and chat with Louise Fili, Jesse Ragan and Jessica Hische. Each artist speaks to a different area of font/type/lettering design and I was so happy to get each of their unique perspectives on camera.

Read more at Design*Sponge http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/10/video-interview-type-font-and-lettering-experts.html#ixzz13hwGXfEs